Thanks for the feedback. Ok, now I understand then that to really measure
14C in the sample would be impossible. But say that the 14C is in there,
mixed with the other material, on a level higher than natural levels, but
still under a safe level of radiation, and we really just want to measure
13C/12C, the 14C measured by scintillation counting, for example. Would
this bring any perceptible effect to the measurement?
Regards,
Matheus