Hello Ethan,

Although not on an Delta+ (a Thermo Element2), I've plug-in
substituted with both an LM-211 and -311 comparator for a CMP-01.
THE CMP-01 is a very old design and many current comparators will
happily substitute. It isn't a critical application and you don't
need sub-millisecond response time. Thermo recommended replacement
with an AD-790, but they are more expensive.

good luck,

Charles

--

Charles Knaack