Hi,

you have an option in the method to start the peak detection a certain time and not over the entire chromatogram.
Click the advanced options and it will show up. When I recall correctly here -1 means everything but you can also set specific time frames where the software then searches for peaks. So just start it after the spike.

robert

--
Dr. Robert van Geldern
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU)