Isotopists,

I need to replace the Penning gauge comparator IC on my Delta+XL Power Distribution C board.  It’s an Analog Devices CMP-01 IC which is now obsolete (http://www.analog.com/en/obsolete/cmp01/products/product.html).  I’ve found a few options on eBay but I’d rather buy NOS from a traceable supplier or a  pin- and electronic- equivalent alternative.

I’ll likely be grinding through IC specs sheets all afternoon looking for a suitable match but I’d much prefer to hear from anyone who has done this already and has found a suitable alternate chip for the CMP01.

Or, if anyone out there has a stash of these IC’s and is willing to let go of a few I’d happily buy several (or just one) and be forever in one’s debt.

Rock on, good people.