Hi there esteemed isotopists,

I was hoping to conduct an informal, up-to-date survey of sorts regarding ISOGEOCHEMer's preferred acidification temperature, acid specific gravity, reaction times, and any other special precautions/techniques you take (e.g., “I only acidify in batches of 10”, or “I sonicate after acidification to release any bubbles trapped in acid”), etc., for your Gasbench II carbonate procedure.

Many thanks for taking a few minutes on this!
Chris
Chris Maupin
http://geography.tamu.edu/profile/CMaupin
Research Associate and Facilities Manager
Stable Isotope Geosciences Facility (SIGF)
Geography Department
Texas A&M University
405 Eller O&M Building 3147 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843 USA
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Mobile: (512) 810-8437