Phone:1300 736 767
eMail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.thermofisher.com.au

On Oct 14, 2014, at 3:08, Stefan Schloemer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Jason,
have you tried to simply exclude this relevant time window from the peak integration (its somewhere in the peak detection tab)?
Stefan

Von: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Matthew Lachniet
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Oktober 2014 17:49
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] noise on peak jump - TCEA

Hi Jason - I had a similar problem. My work around was to put a "dummy peak" of ref gas CO after the spike from the peak jump but before the unknown CO pulse, with a 3 second duration. The software would then consistently recognize this dummy peak as distinct from the unknown CO pulse consistently (mostly) so that the appropriate peaks could be set in the method for the standards and unknown.

Maybe this is a bug in the software as when our TCEA was set up I was told the software was not supposed to recognize the peak jump as a distinct peak, yet it does.

Matt