Hello collective brian,

Recently, our fairly new Jumo iTRON16 TC controller started letting the
reactor temp drift wildly... by up to +/- 100C. This has never happened
before and I'm wondering if I loaded the right parameters into it when we
got it.

We're interested in dD measurements of mainly alkanes at this time. Would
anyone be willing to share the parameters they use in loading the Jumo for
use? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Best,
Jeff

Salacup, Ph.DBiogeochemistry Lab | UMass-Amherst*

Website: http://blogs.umass.edu/jsalacup/
 @https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jeff_Salacup/
 @alkenones

*“… it’s not your life. It's life. Life is bigger than you… Life isn't
something that you possess; it's something that you take part in, and you
witness." –Louis C.K.*