Hello collective brian,

Recently, our fairly new Jumo iTRON16 TC controller started letting the reactor temp drift wildly... by up to +/- 100C. This has never happened before and I'm wondering if I loaded the right parameters into it when we got it.

We're interested in dD measurements of mainly alkanes at this time. Would anyone be willing to share the parameters they use in loading the Jumo for use? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Best,
Jeff

Jeff Salacup, Ph.D
Biogeochemistry Lab | UMass-Amherst

Website: http://blogs.umass.edu/jsalacup/
 @alkenones

“… it’s not your life. It's life. Life is bigger than you… Life isn't something that you possess; it's something that you take part in, and you witness." –Louis C.K.