Thanks for the tips everyone. Turned out to be the GC setting for
handshaking.

Jeff

Salacup, Ph.DLecturer **|** Stable Isotope & Biogeochemistry Lab Manager*
*UMass-Amherst*
Website: http://blogs.umass.edu/jsalacup/
 @https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jeff_Salacup/
 @alkenones

*“… it’s not your life. It's life. Life is bigger than you… Life isn't
something that you possess; it's something that you take part in, and you
witness." –Louis C.K.*