Thanks for the tips everyone. Turned out to be the GC setting for handshaking.

Jeff

Jeff Salacup, Ph.D
Lecturer
| Stable Isotope & Biogeochemistry Lab Manager
UMass-Amherst
Website: http://blogs.umass.edu/jsalacup/
 @alkenones

“… it’s not your life. It's life. Life is bigger than you… Life isn't something that you possess; it's something that you take part in, and you witness." –Louis C.K.