Aloha Bill

First check the configuration in Isodat Configuration:

1) Open IsoConfigurator
2) Open tab for GCC II-III Sets
3) Right-Click and open properties for the Trace GC
4) Is the communication correct?
5) Does “Get” find all the installed modules on the Trace GC?

Cheers
Bill

William Hiscock, Ph.D.

Technical Service Engineer
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Mobile: +61 (0)4 6600 4540
eMail: [log in to unmask]

Australian Customer Support
5 Caribbean Drive  |  (P.O. Box 9092)  |  Scoresby VIC 3179
Phone:1300 736 767
eMail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.thermofisher.com.au