Thanks for all the helpful feedback everyone. I've adjusted the Jumo
settings and everything seems to be better. Imagine that!

Cheers!!

Jeff

Salacup, Ph.DBiogeochemistry Lab | UMass-Amherst*

Website: http://blogs.umass.edu/jsalacup/
 @https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jeff_Salacup/
 @alkenones

*“… it’s not your life. It's life. Life is bigger than you… Life isn't
something that you possess; it's something that you take part in, and you
witness." –Louis C.K.*