Aloha Jennifer

The sample vials provided from ThermoFisher are Quartz. Borosilicate and other “disposable” glass insert are susceptible to leeching with 100-104% H3PO4.

Cheers
Bill

William Hiscock, Ph.D.

Technical Service Engineer
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Mobile: +61 (0)4 6600 4540
eMail: [log in to unmask]

Australian Customer Support
5 Caribbean Drive  |  (P.O. Box 9092)  |  Scoresby VIC 3179
Phone:1300 736 767
eMail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.thermofisher.com.au