I did learn that cheep barcode scanners do not pick up the barcodes as well
as the more expensive ones.  I bought one off of amazon for my 1:1 but
wound up having to use older library one because it picked up the code much
better.     I don't know the specification I need to look for, but the
older one that worked better had a much bigger light bar.

My worry with the iOS/Tablet scanner is pickup time.  The standard barcode
scanner will likely be quicker to read the code and easier to scan books
with.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders
<https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.