Wordpress.  Hand down.  With Wordpress you can also enable a feature called
Multisite, which allows you to quickly create as many unique blogs/websites
as you might need.  Users have the ability to customize if you allow them
to.  I was able to create 90 unique wordpress blogs with user accounts for
my students in about 10 minutes.