Hi Keith,

Iím wrestling with the syncing issue right now. I made this DIY 10-iPad charging cart for $60 and a cheerful morning at Staples:
http://tiie.w3.uvm.edu/blog/build-your-own-ipad-charging-cart-out-of-office-supplies/

but when itís time to sync the iPads to my Configurator machine, I have to manually pull and re-connect all 10 cords. Iím experimenting with replacing some of the chargers in the middle of the cart with hubs like these: http://www.amazon.com/leadingstar-Power-Strip-Supports-Outlet/dp/B00MP3ZVJU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1412957868&sr=8-7&keywords=hub+usb+multi+port

(I <3 DIY :)

Let me know if any of that helps,
Audrey