Good afternoon,

Digital Wish will be providing a Digital Citizenship workshop for grades
3-6 teachers and technology staff at 8 college locations around New
Hampshire this month. Many of the dates are right on the VT  border.

Here's a link to information about the workshop:

http://digitalwishes.wordpress.com/the_initiative/nh-digital-citizenship-training/

*Available Dates and Locations 2014:*

   - *University of New Hampshire*, Durham – *Thursday, October 9*, 12-4 pm
   - *Plymouth State University*, Plymouth– *Friday, October 10*,
   12:30-4:30 pm
   - *L**akes Region Community College*, Laconia– *Thursday, October 16*,
   12-4 pm
   - *River Valley Community College*, Claremont – *Friday, October 17*,
   12-4 pm
   - *Great Bay Community College*, Rochester – *Thursday, Oct. 23*,
   12:30-4:30 pm
   - *Nashua Community College*, Nashua – *Friday, October 24*, 12-4 pm
   - *White Mountains Community College*, Berlin – *Thursday, October 30*,
   12-4 pm
   - *New Hampshire Technical Institute*, Concord –* Friday, November* *7*,
   12-4 pm

Our Digital Citizenship curriculum was developed with 24 Vermont schools
and extensive work in Nashua schools. Our instructor will share insights
and experiences with teaching internet safety to over 4,000 students and
300 teachers. At the workshop, he will guide teachers through the 4
engaging lesson plans that incorporate an interactive presentation, cartoon
based internet safety clips, group discussions on scenarios and access to
copyright free media.*  Attendees will receive a turn-key lesson plan
package for their classroom instruction.*