Good afternoon,

Digital Wish will be providing a Digital Citizenship workshop for grades 3-6 teachers and technology staff at 8 college locations around New Hampshire this month. Many of the dates are right on the VT  border.

Here's a link to information about the workshop:

http://digitalwishes.wordpress.com/the_initiative/nh-digital-citizenship-training/

Available Dates and Locations 2014:

Our Digital Citizenship curriculum was developed with 24 Vermont schools and extensive work in Nashua schools. Our instructor will share insights and experiences with teaching internet safety to over 4,000 students and 300 teachers. At the workshop, he will guide teachers through the 4 engaging lesson plans that incorporate an interactive presentation, cartoon based internet safety clips, group discussions on scenarios and access to copyright free media.  Attendees will receive a turn-key lesson plan package for their classroom instruction.