Chittenden East purchased ASAP Systems, though have yet to fully implement it.  Like it because it is entirely cloud-based, easy interface and export/import, can use iPhones as scanners and reasonably priced.

Tried to use our OPALS library system, but not designed for it.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
211 Bridge Street