Could you replace the headsets with the usb ones.   Or try a usb headset adapter like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412823562&sr=8-1&keywords=usb+headphone+adapter

Every usb headset I have connected to a chromebook has worked.  I personally have never tried the usb adapters.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.