We had a lot of issues with that same company last year.  Switched to SchoolMessenger this year and all of our phone and Email messages have been averaging 100% and 95% respectively.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336