Whatever I find or assemble I will forward to you.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Diane Stacy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I could really use this info also

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Jason LaMora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have a salary schedule for the members of their
department? I am looking to develop something similar to the step
schedule for teacher salaries for my IT department. It would also be
helpful to know what the job descriptions attached to the schedule
look like.
Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Jason LaMora
Director of Technology
Addison Central Supervisory Union
49 Charles Avenue
Middlebury, VT 05753
802-382-1270

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”

Jason LaMora
Director of Technology
Addison Central Supervisory Union
49 Charles Avenue