After searching a bit on the web I cannot find a simple way to set the hostname on a Chromebook. I'm hoping one of you can explain how this is done (and it will be fairly simple) before I register my astonishment that it's not possible or difficult.

Hank

Hank Plaisted
Director, Information Technology
Rivendell Interstate School District
603.353.2170 x208
fax-353-2189
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.rivendellschool.org

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and/or confidentiality requirements. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If this email contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately.   ­­