One of our teachers in the English Department is doing a great deal of
story telling with comic strip makers. During my past searches for her over
the last year for free, online, quality, comic strip generators, I found a
really good central resource through "Livebinders"
<http://www.livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=41475>. At this site, you
can find some really nice super-hero comic generators.

Be sure to browse the tabs
<http://www.livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=41475>, at the top, as
there are multiple resources.

Personally, I really like Pixton <http://www.pixton.com/> for its
easy-to-use interface and multiple features, however, there is licensing
fees associated with it for student users.

--

*Fred Carbine, M.S.I.T*

*Technology Integration Coach*

*Fair Haven Union High School*

*33 Mechanic Street*

*Fair Haven, VT 05743*

*Phone: 802-265-4966 x-351*

*“The most important thing is a person. A person who incites your curiosity
and feeds your curiosity; and machines cannot do that in the same way that
people can.” – Steve Jobs*

--
Fair Haven Union High School <http://www.fhuhs.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,