Yesterday we had our 11th graders take the practice SBAC.  For the kids who need text-to-speech, we installed the secure browser.  In one lab, we start the browser, log in, check the box that says we want to use text to speech, it pops up a window that says click here to play a sound, and click yes or no to tell us if you heard it.  We heard it, we clicked yes, started the test, right clicked on a passage, clicked read passage, and nothing happened.  Obviously there's nothing wrong with the sound system in these machines per se, the sound check passed.  I then started searching for help with this, and didn't find much online.  Where does one go for tech issues with the SBAC assessment?