Wordpress.  Hand down.  With Wordpress you can also enable a feature called Multisite, which allows you to quickly create as many unique blogs/websites as you might need.  Users have the ability to customize if you allow them to.  I was able to create 90 unique wordpress blogs with user accounts for my students in about 10 minutes.