Hi Mary
Great
They cannot access the doodle poll?
I am also assembling a contact list. They can email me their details, directly to me and they will start getting emails.
We will get a better method of communication soon when we have those details.
One possibility is for the steering group to use the existing discussion list but have a unique code in the heade. the code means that people who dont care to read them can ignore these emails; but also it makes them searchable. Eg, it could be "USP34".
Do list members think they may object? If so, I will withdraw the suggestion.
yours
Jonathan