UVM Alumni Association
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_62HYtJxFKXcHqvTkNKVu_r8XHy_mgrkzFlzt6xoBSZx0Xt9ALMqVwd3JAwUzyFUFL04sqPVy-17xRcyo05itQhk8KjbMVMEi_M-0XlTE2Q=>

With over 105,000 living alumni, we all know someone from UVM who has
made a significant contribution to our society, represented UVM proudly
throughout the world, or made an impact at a young age. Help us identify
your friends, colleagues and classmates by nominating someone for a UVM
Alumni Association Award!

We are currently seeking nominations
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_62HYtJxFKXcHqvTkNKVu_r8XHy_mgrkzFlzt6xoBSZx0Xt9ALMqVwd3JAwUzyFU79Glz_VclDHvbdt0wU7oMG1UaTbS9GtwUFGva6b0EjZn0hi0U4Kwo0lT_K8Tnsem>
for the following three awards:

**

*Distinguished Service Award*
Since 1958, awarded to dynamic and purposeful volunteer leaders whose
loyal, unselfish, and consistent service to the University of Vermont
and the Alumni Association has enhanced the reputation and furthered the
mission of the University.

**

*Alumni Achievement Award*
Since 1985, awarded to alumni for outstanding achievement and
contributions to their profession or life's work that has been
recognized at the local, state, and/or national level.

**

*Outstanding Young Alumni Award*
Since 1979, awarded to alumni who graduated within the past ten years
and are dynamic volunteers who have given dedicated personal service to
the University of Vermont and the Alumni Association and are committed
to furthering the mission of the University and/or are nationally and
internationally recognized for their outstanding contributions to their
profession or life's work.

**

Nominate
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_62HYtJxFKXcHqvTkNKVu_r8XHy_mgrkzFlzt6xoBSZx0Xt9ALMqVwd3JAwUzyFUFL04sqPVy-17xRcyo05itQhk8KjbMVMEy8MtvdF825-zz_EN1FCCrQ==>

UVM Alumni Association Award winners will be recognized during 2015.
Read more
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001_62HYtJxFKXcHqvTkNKVu_r8XHy_mgrkzFlzt6xoBSZx0Xt9ALMqVwd3JAwUzyFUFL04sqPVy-17xRcyo05itQhk8KjbMVMEoMFhTJACCK4fna689Q9bzasUnj-FdMp_>
about the UVM Alumni Association Awards.

All nominations must be received by December 15, 2014.

We thank you for your consideration of this request and your nominations.

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=qgwbk7bab&m=1101535434960&[log in to unmask]&a=1118838436998&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0018qhVFXyt4BgcHVDpE80xwqI1iXByjAAnwRDEJEA71mDKpMy1-RCm8Q%3D%3D&t=001q4yGGNHgSUK85RB7munftw%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&r=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdWPlP5l0EfvDxXoFYX8Nh7&llr=qgwbk7bab>

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |
Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0018qhVFXyt4BgcHVDpE80xwqI1iXByjAAnwRDEJEA71mDKpMy1-RCm8Q%3D%3D&t=001q4yGGNHgSUK85RB7munftw%3D%3D&l=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&r=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdWPlP5l0EfvDxXoFYX8Nh7&llr=qgwbk7bab>™
| Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview>.
<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?pn=newbreedmarketing&cc=PT_MFBL&id=preview>

UVM Foundation & Alumni Association| 411 Main Street| Burlington| VT| 05401