Thank you for the lovely tribute to Bob, Bryan.  I have known him since the mid 1970s and he was a mentor and friend.  It was from Bob and from Fran Howe that I learned the first rudiments of birding.  I was fortunate enough to go birding bunches of times with Bob, and I always learned so much, and had a great time too.  He was a one of a kind, and it is truly the end of an era with his passing.  I will miss seeing him at the museum, but Iím so grateful for the lasting legacy of his carvings.  They are one of Vermontís treasures, and I am so glad I was able to be a small part of the beginning of the museum.  Warmly, Evergreen Erb