We have upgraded some of our equipment and have for sale:

Case 265 offset tractor- This is the high clearance version with 36" rear tires. Plenty of belly clearance. I do not have any of the original cultivators, it just comes with the belly mounts. Runs good. Hour meter does not work right, defintaley has over 3k. could use a new seat. ROPS, tires 50%. Everything works fine except neutral safety switch.

Asking 10K OBRO
Pictures available

Barrel Washer- This is a standard root washer unit but runs better than most of the units i have seen. It has a Variable speed DC motor with inverter so it can be dialed right in depending on what you are washing. It is belt drive opposed to chain and is much quiter. It works great and we are only selling because we upgraded to a larger brusher washer.

$1600 OBRO
Pictures available.

Thank you.

--