Hello, all.

We are having a terrific fall harvest over here at Red Fire Farm and have several items available for sale in bulk quantities. These could be great supplements for your stands, markets or CSAs. Items are available by the case or possibly in bin amounts. All of our items are certified organic.

Storage crops currently available are:
Beets
Cabbage (red or gn)
Carrots
Onions, red and yellow (gorgeous medium and large bulbs)
Parsnips
Potatoes, red and yellow varieties
Rutabaga & Gilfeather Turnip
Sweet potatoes
Storage Radish (watermelon, daikon & black)
Turnip (scarlet, purple top & gold ball)
Winter Squash, Butternut

We also have an abundance of greens available:
Braising Mix
Kale & Collards
Lettuce Heads (many types)
Salad Mix
Spinach (baby or full size leaves)

Please get in touch with Chris or Ryan for pricing or to arrange an order. You can reach us at [log in to unmask] or call us at 413.467.7645.

Christopher Boucher
Red Fire Farm
184 Meadow Rd
Montague, MA 01351
413-467-7645
www.redfirefarm.com

Delicious Organic Vegetables!

Ryan VoilandOwner and General ManagerRed Fire FarmFields in Granby & Montague MA
Mailing Address: 184 Meadow Road Montague, MA [log in to unmask]

Visit our farmstands!
Old Depot Gardens, 504 Turners Falls Road, Montague, MA 01351
Red Fire Farm Granby Farmstand, 7 Carver St. Granby, MA 01033Delicious Organic Vegetables!