Hello, all.

We are having a terrific fall harvest over here at Red Fire Farm and have several items available for sale in bulk quantities. These could be great supplements for your stands, markets or CSAs. Items are available by the case or possibly in bin amounts. All of our items are certified organic.

Storage crops currently available are:

Beets

Cabbage (red or gn)

Carrots

Onions, red and yellow (gorgeous medium and large bulbs)

Parsnips

Potatoes, red and yellow varieties

Rutabaga & Gilfeather Turnip

Sweet potatoes

Storage Radish (watermelon, daikon & black)

Turnip (scarlet, purple top & gold ball)

Winter Squash, Butternut

We also have an abundance of greens available:

Braising Mix

Kale & Collards

Lettuce Heads (many types)

Salad Mix

Spinach (baby or full size leaves)

Please get in touch with Chris or Ryan for pricing or to arrange an order. You can reach us at [log in to unmask] or call us at 413.467.7645.

Christopher Boucher
Red Fire Farm
184 Meadow Rd
Montague, MA 01351
413-467-7645
www.redfirefarm.com

Delicious Organic Vegetables!

Ryan Voiland
Owner and General Manager
Red Fire Farm
Fields in Granby & Montague MA

Mailing Address: 184 Meadow Road Montague, MA 01351
413-467-7645
www.redfirefarm.com

Visit our farmstands!

Old Depot Gardens, 504 Turners Falls Road, Montague, MA 01351

Red Fire Farm Granby Farmstand, 7 Carver St. Granby, MA 01033

Delicious Organic Vegetables!