From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Karen Bontekoe
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHAT: Food and drink policies

Hello MEDLIBers,

I am about to open (hopefully by the end of this month) a nice, NEW, bigger
library and I am working on all the rules etc., that I need to lay down from
day 1. So I am wondering what you all do about food and drink. I am thinking
no way for food but for drinks, should I allow if they have a lid or cap? Also
if anyone has a really good sign for this I would love a copy.

And suggestions for different rules that I need to put it place are
appriciated. Obviously, computer use, cellphones, printing and copy machine,
but I know there is stuff I am just not thinking of yet.

Thanks in advance,

Karen Bontekoe
Medical Librarian