I found items and others that are similar in a Google search using these
search terms:

emergency department dedicated to obstetrics.

1. The Women's Hospital is proud to introduce the first emergency department
in the state of Indiana dedicated solely to obstetric and gynecologic care.
<http://www.deaconess.com/TheWomensHospital/Our-Services/Obstetrical-Care/Ob
stetrical-Emergency-Services.aspx>
http://tinyurl.com/qev2w3e

2. OB Emergency Department (OBED)
<http://mbhs.org/services/birthplace-at-baptist-for-women/ob-emergency-depar
tment/>
http://tinyurl.com/mabglbv

If in-depth information about developing an OBED isn't located from this
type of search strategy or by refining it in some way, one approach is to
contact those you identify and inquire about documentation or ask whether
they can share their experience.  They may be able to provide details or
suggest other resources.

Amelia

Amelia Kassel
Research Consultant