From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of King, Fred
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Printing from Clinical Key: Text Cut Off

I'm not creating PDFs by printing--I'm downloading PDFs directly. In the screen I'm seeing, there's a PDF icon next to the chapter title, and another one in the upper right with the collection CME, Save, Download, Print, E-Mail.

Fred King
Medical Librarian, MedStar Washington Hospital Center [log in to unmask]
202-877-6221

"The Internet is a treasure, but it contains plenty of nonsense."
--Dr. Dimitrios Trichopoulos, Harvard School of Public Health