Hello MEDLIBers,

I am about to open (hopefully by the end of this month) a nice, NEW, bigger library and I am working on all the rules etc., that I need to lay down from day 1. So I am wondering what you all do about food and drink. I am thinking no way for food but for drinks, should I allow if they have a lid or cap? Also if anyone has a really good sign for this I would love a copy.

And suggestions for different rules that I need to put it place are appriciated. Obviously, computer use, cellphones, printing and copy machine, but I know there is stuff I am just not thinking of yet.

Thanks in advance,

Karen Bontekoe
Medical Librarian