When i weed my books i put them through BetterWorldBooks to see if they would like any of them. That way the charity earns some money, and so do you. Anything that they don't want gets put into the recycling.

Sarah

Enw/Name: Sarah Bruch BSc(Hons), MSc(Merit)
Teitl/ Title:Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth Ysbyty Tywysog Philip/Prince Philip Hospital Knowledge Services Manager

Llyfyrgell/Library
Ysbyty Tywysog Philip/Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen
Llanelli
Sir Gaerfyrddin/Carmarthenshire
SA14 8QF

Ffon/Tel: 01554 783467
Facs/Fax: 01554 749301

Did you know there is a book club in the Library at PPH on the last Thursday of every month?  See our blog at http://princephiliphospitallibrarybookc.blogspot.com/
and get in touch with Library staff if you would like to join.

Gwasanaeth Chwilio ar gyfer Llenyddiaeth
Os nad ydych yn gallu dod o hyd i'r gwybodaeth yr ydych yn chwilio am, beth am ddefnyddio'r Llyfyrgell? Rydum yn gallu chwilio am unrhyw llenyddiaeth ar gyfer gweithwyr Bwrdd Iechyd Hywel Dda am ddim. Danfonwch e-bost a gofynwch am ymchwiliad llenyddiaeth.

Literature Search Service
If you can't find the information you're looking for why not try the Library? We can perform searches for Hywel Dda Health Board staff free of charge! Simply email us and ask for a literature search.

Search the Library catalogue: click here http://health-library.cf.ac.uk/