From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Warner
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OMG! Helpers, you are awesome!

Thank you so much for all of you who responded. Every answer was very similar. I guess the hard part is just doing it. I hate to get rid of a book, even if I'm giving it to someone who could you use. My library will look so empty, but my director wants to eventually go with ejournals and ebooks. At least I have a library and a job. So many small medical libraries have closed. Thanks again. I'll email a picture when I'm through.

Patricia "Pat" Warner, MLIS
Hospital Librarian/CME Coordinator
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
4500 13th St