Dear Colleague,

October is Canadian Library Month and National Medical Librarians Month, a time to celebrate and promote the value of our work.

What a perfect time to launch the HSICT’s (Health Science Information Consortium of Toronto) Library Value Toolkit:

http://guides.hsict.library.utoronto.ca/libraryvaluetoolkit    [copy and paste link]

This toolkit is the creation of the HSICT Task Force on Evaluating Library Services. Task Force members, from a cross section of HSICT member libraries, distilled and organized the information in the toolkit which includes tools, examples, recommendations, and even samples and strategies from our own organizations and work.

As evaluating services can be overwhelming, our goal was KISS! We hope you will find this guide helpful for both evaluating and communicating your value.

The HSICT Task Force Team

Sent on behalf of the team by
Thomasin Adams-Webber, MA, MLS, CAS
Manager, Library and Archives Services
Hospital Library and Archives | Rm. 1301, Black Wing
The Hospital for Sick Children | 555 University Avenue | Toronto, ON  M5G 1X8 | CANADA
Phone: 416-813-6779  |  Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Website: http://www.sickkids.ca/Learning/HospitalLibrary/index.html | Catalogue: http://kidcat.sickkids.ca/uPortal/

Hospital Library and Archives - 94 years of service!

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.