"Development and validation of a tool to measure incivility in clinical nursing education", J Prof Nurs, 30(1) 2014:48-55
The question is, a nurse wants permission to use the tool contained within the article. She does not need permission to use the article per se. She contacted the major author who replied that she did not own the copyright and to contact the publisher, Elsevier. We are going down that path BUT we are both somewhat confused that Elsevier would have the copyright to the tool itself. Any ideas about where else to seek this tool?
20 item UBCNE or "uncivil behavior in clinical nursing education".

Camillia A. Gentry, MLS
Medical Librarian
Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.

Via Christi Library
929 N. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67214

PH: 316-268-6799
FX: 316-268-8694

“NOTICE – This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential, or sensitive information intended only for the use of the identified recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your computer system. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the organization.”