Hello helpful colleagues,

I've had a request for an article: I've gotten no hits in Docline Locator Plus, Google, Jama-where to now? Thank you all! Robyn

ARTICLE | August 19, 1944
THE EVIL SEQUELAE OF COMPLETE BED REST
WILLIAM DOCK, M.D.
JAMA. 1944;125(16):1083-1085. doi:10.1001/jama.1944.02850340009004.

Robyn Aguiar, MLS, Librarian
Community Regional Medical Center Fresno
Medical Library 5th floor Annex M-F 8:30-5:00
ph: 559-459-3968 fax: 559-459-6243

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

WARNING/CONFIDENTIAL:
This email, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (including, but not limited to, protected health information). It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, do not read it. Reply to the sender informing them of the error and then destroy all copies and attachments of the message from your system. Thank you.