Dear all

Hot on the heels of the summary of my query into R&D support, I am back with another query for your collective wisdom!

We are currently appraising our current awareness service. As we all know this is a continuing battle to balance the effort that goes into its creation with the perceived use of it.

As such we are interested to discover what others are doing with their current awareness. What programmes (if any) do you use? How do you create your current awareness? How do you assess whether it is being used by the recipients?

All help gratefully received and will summarise for the list.

Jane Surtees

Clinical Librarian

Library and Knowledge Service

Royal Derby Hospital
Uttoxeter Road
Derby  DE22 3NE | UK

DL: (+44) (0) 1332 789235 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Research changed my life
Inspirational experiences from patients, their families and carers

http://www.nihr.ac.uk/get-involved/research-changing-lives.htm

Thank you for your co-operation.