I have a physician looking for this report, and am not able to obtain it through Docline. Is there anyone who can provide this? I am able to pay, if necessary.

ECRI Institute vol. 3 May 2008 Executive Summary Medical Technology 8 : Patient -Supplied Equipment

Thanks

Alexandra Short, MSLS, AHIP
Director, Library Services  |  484-628-8418
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  readinghealth.org

[RH_EmailSignature_tag]

----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.