.

Here are some links that will provide some information about both
3D printing in libraries and a context in which they are used,
the world of digital initiatives.

("3d printing" OR "3d printer" OR 3d printers") AND (library OR libraries)

http://tinyurl.com/n87wvun

.

("3d printing" OR "3d printer" OR 3d printers") AND
("digital initiatives" OR "digital humanities")

http://tinyurl.com/loggmov

.

("digital initiatives" OR "digital humanities") AND (library OR libraries)

http://tinyurl.com/loggmov

.

("digital initiatives" OR "digital humanities") AND (medical OR medicine
OR health)

http://tinyurl.com/lofvevz

.

Digital Humanities and Digital Initiatives Sources

http://guides.temple.edu/digital-humanities

A work in progress.

.

.