Paul- if they are "designer" eyeglasses, isn't there a copyright issue with
printing your own? The price markup that you are currently getting is
entirely based on branding. Prescription glasses through Zenni online will
set you back $10 for a perfectly functional, non-branded pair. I doubt that
you would be able to beat that DYI, on materials cost alone.