I also found it SCOPUS. It lists 455 citations for this article.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sosnowska, MLIS
Health Sciences Libraries
30 Twelfth Avenue, Newark, NJ 07101
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (973) 972-4360
Fax: (973) 972-7474

**PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS**

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of
the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email
including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended
recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable
state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of
such information.