From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Schott, Michael C
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 3d printing

I may be an old fogey but my question is - what library applications does one need a 3d printer for and shouldn't that be in engineering not the library?

Mike

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.