Dear List,
for one of my patrons I need a copy of this article, but I can't find it in Italy: could any of you help me?
This is the reference:

American Journal of Critical Care 1992; 1 (1): 54-64
PMID: 1307879

TIA and, please, before sending the article, let me know if there is a charge for ILL.
Regards,
Maria

Dott.ssa Maria Crapulli
Biblioteca - UniversitÓ Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
V. Alvaro del Portillo, 21 00128 - Roma (Italia)
Tel: +39-06-225419051
Fax: +39-06-225411907

IL TUO AUTOGRAFO VALE 5X1000. Sostieni la ricerca dell'UNIVERSITA' CAMPUS BIO-MEDICO DI ROMA
Codice Fiscale: 97087620585 - Una scelta importante che non ti costa nulla!