Elaine & others who wrote asking for the location in "Improvised Medicine" of the Convalescent Serum for Ebola (& other diseases), it is in Chapter 32--Infectious Diseases (pop 493-494).
  Best wished, Ken

"Hicks, Elaine R" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Dr. Iserson:
Thanks for your post to MEDLIB-L yesterday regarding “description (& references for) using convalescent serum to treat Ebola can be found in "Improvised Medicine".
Can you direct me to the specific chapter in which it is discussed?
/e

Elaine R. Hicks, MSLIS, MPH, MCHES
Coordinator for SPHTM & Public Health Librarian
Rudolph Matas Library of the Health Sciences
1430 Tulane Ave., SL-86
New Orleans,  LA 70112-2699
tel 504.988.2785 fax 504.988.7417
http://matas.tulane.edu