Hi,

I have sent 2 emails asking for these 2 articles German, I checked and find
that I note the same reference.  Please see below the 2 correct references
that a ENT doctor asked for:

Laryngorhinootologie. 1996 Dec;75(12):783-92.

 <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9081287> [The Eustachian tube and its
role in the history of otology. Images from the history of
otorhinolaryngology, presented by instruments from the collection of the
Ingolstadt German History Museum].

[Article in German]

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Feldmann%20H%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=tr
ue&cauthor_uid=9914797> Feldmann H.

Laryngorhinootologie. 1996 May;75(5):311-8.

 <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672218> [History of the ear speculum.
Images from the history of otorhinolaryngology, highlighted by instruments
from the collection of the German Medical History Museum in Ingolstadt].

[Article in German]

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Feldmann%20H%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=tr
ue&cauthor_uid=9914797> Feldmann H.

Sorry for this mistake, it is in the same German journal.

Regards.

May HARFOUCHE-SAMAHA

Responsable de la Bibliothèque

Université Saint-Joseph